Yildiz Online (Alpha) Index du Forum
Yildiz Online (Alpha) Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 20 Nov - 04:46 (2017)  
Yildiz-Online: Poll!!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yildiz Online (Alpha) Index du Forum -> Suggestions -> En Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  

How did you find Yildiz-Online so far?
Awesome
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Good
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Needs more work
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
bad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 4

Auteur Message
YilFan
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Déc - 00:34 (2012)    Sujet du message: Yildiz-Online: Poll!! Répondre en citant

It would be appreciated if you justify your vote(especially when the answer is : bad or needs more work..)

Dernière édition par YilFan le Lun 14 Jan - 00:57 (2013); édité 1 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Déc - 00:34 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Circle

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Jan - 00:43 (2013)    Sujet du message: Yildiz-Online: Poll!! Répondre en citant

I really like the concept this idea has a lot of potential. I'll help as long as you want me to help. Have alpha/beta tested many games.  Being a programmer myself I find it fun to find bugs in others programs and helping them fix them.

Espcevan

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Mai - 08:08 (2013)    Sujet du message: Yildiz-Online: Poll!! Répondre en citant

I love the game so far and it seems like it has a lot going for it. There are a few fixes that could be done that i can notice at fist playing.

Also, I am not sure that i understand the goal of the game yet. I get that you have to build your colony up but not really sure what i am supposed to do....

AIM Yahoo Messenger
YilFan
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Mai - 19:43 (2013)    Sujet du message: Yildiz-Online: Poll!! Répondre en citant

Espcevan a écrit:
I love the game so far and it seems like it has a lot going for it. There are a few fixes that could be done that i can notice at fist playing.

Also, I am not sure that i understand the goal of the game yet. I get that you have to build your colony up but not really sure what i am supposed to do....

Thank you Espcevan for participating in the poll!

Actually you are right about the fixes. Yildiz isn't fully implemented it still needs improvements too. This is we couldn't manage to do it without its owner(also the only developper) and your help as testers. You are really giving a hand to improve it day after day by testing it and reporting the bugs..

Concerning the goal of the game, it's about creating your own base (colony, arms, employees...) and try to manage it then you will attack other players bases and steal their resources to make yours bigger.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Yildiz-Online: Poll!!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yildiz Online (Alpha) Index du Forum -> Suggestions -> En Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com