Yildiz Online (Alpha) Index du Forum
Yildiz Online (Alpha) Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 25 Juin - 08:13 (2017)  
[Resolved]Bug Quitting game while building.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yildiz Online (Alpha) Index du Forum -> Bugs -> En Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Circle

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Jan - 21:01 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]Bug Quitting game while building. Répondre en citant

Building command center upgrade 4. Takes 33+ mins. Quitting during the building and logging back in results in restting of every building except the 1 turret. Before every building was created. Clicking the turret doesn't result in an error.

clicking on anything after that results in

If you don't touch anything once you log in the game runs what seems to be fine. I'll let the timer run down, have 11 mins and I'll report if it fixes itself.

EDIT: If you click the button that opens the build window and close it again it fixes itself and the game runs as expected.

EDIT2: After letting it finish the build became stuck. Upon restarting the game. it goes back to normal. Nothing reset.

Dernière édition par Circle le Dim 13 Jan - 21:22 (2013); édité 3 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Jan - 21:01 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Circle

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Jan - 21:05 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]Bug Quitting game while building. Répondre en citant

If you click the button that opens the build window and close it again it fixes itself and the game runs as expected.

Yildiz-Online
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Jan - 21:37 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]Bug Quitting game while building. Répondre en citant

they are not reset, but "busy" during the upgrade of a building, you cant build another, but icon is wrong, should be grayed and inactive, i ll fix it thx

Visiter le site web du posteur
Circle

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Jan - 21:48 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]Bug Quitting game while building. Répondre en citant

Im way past that. Everything is building MAX. and doesn't show up if you log out while building when you log back in. You have to click the build button to get everything to register normally.

That is the real window. If you log out during building the first image of this post results. I'll fraps a video if you need.

Circle

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Jan - 22:09 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]Bug Quitting game while building. Répondre en citant

Here is the video of what is going on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDLJqPrDr7U&feature=youtu.be

Yildiz-Online
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Jan - 22:23 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]Bug Quitting game while building. Répondre en citant

i got the same, it seems that a building in construction blocks the other buildings loading fine and mess with everything,
i m currently upgrading my command center to lvl 5 to fix that

Yildiz-Online
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Jan - 23:02 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]Bug Quitting game while building. Répondre en citant

Fixed, will be available in next client release(tomorrow if everything goes well)

Circle

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Jan - 23:50 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]Bug Quitting game while building. Répondre en citant

This error is back after the update you just did.

It was gone, or it just wouldn't do it. But all of a sudden there was an update and it did it right away. Game is loading with the Build window open.

Yildiz-Online
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Jan - 20:33 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]Bug Quitting game while building. Répondre en citant

Should be ok now.

Yildiz-Online
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Jan - 16:04 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]Bug Quitting game while building. Répondre en citant

Fixed.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]Bug Quitting game while building.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yildiz Online (Alpha) Index du Forum -> Bugs -> En Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com