Yildiz Online (Alpha) Index du Forum
Yildiz Online (Alpha) Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 25 Juin - 08:12 (2017)  
[Resolved]English Manual

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yildiz Online (Alpha) Index du Forum -> Suggestions -> En Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Circle

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Jan - 02:47 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]English Manual Répondre en citant

Yes I know the game is French. But since you're including an English client. I am going to tear it apart. Cause I tried to read it and wow.......

The grammar is horrible. Punctuation in places that make no sense. Words in some sentences are in the incorrect order.

"Combat :
For this aspect of the game, you will need to build a spaceport to produce units, here, no need to
necessarily affect staff. Build units to attack from the other bases and plunder their resources."

This makes absolutely no sense in English. "from the other base" what other base. Build units to attack ("from" doesn't belong) the other bases and plunder their resources." and 2 commas that don't belong.
As a matter of fact most of the English manual is riddled with these.

Batiments ??? Not even an English word. Should be "Building"

"Configuration minimale" minimale is not English. Correct spelling is Minimal.
Should be

"Minimum Requirements"

Most people wont know if or if they don't have writing access to the disk so including that they download and unzip in such a location is asinine.

In Yildiz Online, you can play simultaneously two types of games: RTS and a set of management. "a set of management" What does that mean? RTS is understood.

"Credits : Finance research, increase staff command center to earn more quickly." to earn what more quickly?
"I nterface et co ntrol s
L'interface is divided in 2 pars : Spacebase management and 3D world." That is french...Guess that is obvious Should be. "Interface is divided into 2 parts" Spacebase management and the 3D world." which even that makes no sense in English.

"Press M to switch from one to the other." Switch from what to what." The Camera or the 3D world or maybe tactical map. OR interface cause all these words are in the direct vicinity??

And I am stopping half way through cause I think you get the point.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Jan - 02:47 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Yildiz-Online
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Jan - 17:32 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]English Manual Répondre en citant

Indeed, reading it a second time, i let many mistake, lot of copy paste from french manual and forgot some sentences too... thx for that report, i ve to complete it with the new ship and asteroid capture, i ll take some time to improve that.

for sure, it need more attention and time to provide something correct.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Yildiz-Online
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Jan - 12:29 (2013)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]English Manual Répondre en citant

I made some corrections, certainly still far from perfect but should be quite better now.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: [Resolved]English Manual

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Yildiz Online (Alpha) Index du Forum -> Suggestions -> En Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com